They offer a series of seven online programmes to develop your inner knowledge of the menstrual cycle and the developmental journey from menarche to menopause and beyond. All of this is encapsulated in the term Menstruality:
- Being cycle literate – able to read your body for your contraception and conception needs
- Having access to regular in-built de-stressing and repair time naturally (that’s at menstruation)
- Inhabiting the ultimate self-care and inner guidance system
- Mindfulness and emotional literacy
- The feminine leadership paradigm
- Being connected to what your ‘business’ or Calling is
- Feeling held by Something Greater that is guiding the unfolding of your unique Calling
- Being ‘in the flow’ of your life
- Having an in-built spiritual practice
- Direct access to the most exalted states of consciousness and experience of Union naturally
- Wholeness and empowerment
- Consecrating yourself and all of life as sacred
- Living the Feminine Way
I highly recommend these teachings, it is a healing, restorative process and intrinsically linked to creating physical wellness in the body.
The first course – Menstrual Cycle Literacy is FREE until the end of May so make sure to sign up to be part of this amazing launch offer.
I completed an in person year long apprenticeship with Alexandra Pope in 2011 and use her work in my practice. For anyone wishing to explore the Menstruality approach in a one to one setting please feel free to get in touch.