New Client intake open. Please contact me by email to request an appointment.
- Comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing
on reproductive and digestive health
- Upper and lower abdominal massage to help improve circulation to
- Massage to back, sacrum and hips to further stimulate circulation to the
organs of the abdomen
- Evaluation of body posture
- Instruction in Self Care massage which is done at home and helps to
enhance your professional session.
- Recommendations* of complimentary modalities to support your health
and wellness if indicated in your consultation.
Your practitioner will work with you to address your specific needs and may suggest a course of treatments. Typically, 2 or 3 professional sessions are required to address most conditions. Some conditions will require further attention over a longer period of time.
Self Care massage at home is a vital aspect of the overall treatment that you will
receive from your Arvigo therapist.
*Recommendation of supporting modalities to enhance benefits of treatment:
- Flower remedies (Supply of Findhorn Flower Remedies)
- Castor oil packs (Instructions will be provided)
- Faja (organ support wrap – will be demonstrated and provided if required)
- Bajos (a traditional herbal pelvic steam bath of the Maya – pronounced ba-hos.)
- Lifestyle education and adaptations
Follow up sessions
Pre-Book a course of 4 or more treatments and receive a 10% discount.
Concessions | On Application
For those that are in receipt of unemployment benefit, there are two places available for reduced price treatments at any one time, to a maximum of 5 treatments. All 5 treatments must be availed of within a 3 month period. After 5 treatments have been reached the next person on the concession wait list will be contacted. Please contact me for details.
All treatment plans may differ depending on the nature of your symptoms
To make an appointment you can call me at m: 086 8220366 however if I am unable to come to the phone please do make sure to leave a message.
Thanks for your interest. Go well.