Arvigo Therapy® stimulates circulation and blood flow within the abdominal area, supporting the body for optimal function of digestive and fertile health and wellness.
It is a therapy that can be applied throughout every stage of a woman, man or childs life. Arvigo Therapy® incorporates a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Only by treating the whole person on a physical, emotional and energetic level can true healing take place.
Arvigo® in the press
- Weaving Indigenous Healing Systems into an Integrative Pelvic Health Program – by Cynthia Aspromonte – American Holistic Nurses Association (August 2018)
- Going with the flow – by Louise Crockart – Walnut Magazine (July 2018)
- Mayan Healing – Adrienne Egan – Image Magazine (March 2015)
- Fertility support and the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy – Massage Magazine article (March 2014)
- Maya massage: a healing practice every woman should know – an article by Monique Minahan published in The Huffington Post (January 2013)
- A Modern Midwife’s Experience with Ancient Maya Techniques of Abdominal/Uterine Massage – an article by Arvigo practitioner Anne Hirsch (Midwifery Today, 2008)
- Arvigo Maya Fertility Massage: More Than a Belly Rub – an article by Daphne Oz published on oprah.com